Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cherished Snowflakes~ by Karrlin Bain



November 13, 2012

Facebook is fun! ~ Poemify Me by Karrlin Bain


Cherished Snowflakes
by Karrlin Bain

Snowflakes
United this Morning
And Broke my Windshield Wipers
But I forgave them because they are the
Loveliest, Miracle-iest, Delicate-iest, Sweetest
Little intricates That I have ever been Blessed enough
To See and when I Remember my Most Magical
Wonder Awe Filled Growing Up Memories
Snowflakes Crisply Glisten Within
In the Most Heartlifting
Snowglobesque
Fashion

Free Image found Here ~ Altered in Picasa by Karrlin Bain

Creative Commons License
Cherished Snowflake by Karrlin Bain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://karrlinbain.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://karrlinbain.blogspot.com.


2 comments:

  1. So much beauty in a snowflake... thank you Karrlin for making us see just that. Now I'm really in no rush to see it come here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that they united against you windshield wipers. I wish I had some snowflakes here. Feel free to send some off to me <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin