Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Love Teaching ~ And Art Too ~ A Dinosaur Lesson Plan ~ by Karrlin Bain


~ Blooming Artist ~
by Karrlin Bain

October 4, 2012         ~ I love Teaching... and Art too! ~
Today's Objective: Post a picture (the 1st ever!) to my blog to see if I can do it, save and CELEBRATE all my artistic endeavors from the past:

Okay... don't freak out...  
This is NOT my most recent attempt at being an artist... 
This is a "work of art" that I created  in 2009 while I was a Student Teacher in a second grade classroom.  It is, however, my original artistic work.  : )
I believe it is a perfect rendition of me as dinosaur.
This is a fun lesson for all!
 ~ I love Teaching... and Art too! ~


Really, isn't that where all true ART
begins... when we are lovely children?


There is a book to reference here..... 
I just found the poem for this lesson on this great site:
The book we read (in addition to others) was:
A Dinosaur Named After Me by Bernard Most. 



Facebook is fun! ~ Poemify Me by Karrlin Bain



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin