Thursday, September 6, 2012

An Ode to Mrs. Martin ~ by Karrlin Bain


I am so happy that I was able to student teach in Mrs. Martin's classroom!!! When I left there I wrote this poem for her. This little poem doesn't begin to summarize what a great teacher she is! There are so many great teachers I have learned from over the years.

I don't know who said it but there is that AWESOME and true quote: "If you are reading this, thank a teacher!"

An Ode to Mrs. Martin
My Cooperating Teacher

By Karrlin Bain ~ June 2009

I have a role model
She is real, kind, and fun
When presented with teachers
I knew she was the one


At our school I arrived
Excited to do my part
Immediately I noticed
That she teaches from her heart

I had found a safe haven
Where I could learn, teach and grow
My appreciation and admiration
Nearly too great to show

She gives of herself
To everyone she knows
She’s so full of joy and laughter that
It wonderfully overflows

She showers those around her
With happiness and love
I just know she’s in cahoots
With the angels above




Thanks for visiting!  You can also support my writing endeavors by "liking" 
my Facebook Page ~ PoemifyMe Facebook Page ~ Thanks!!



Creative Commons License
An Ode to Mrs. Martin by Karrlin Bain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at poemifyme.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at poemifyme.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin